Cookbook:Jersey Breakfast Dog
(Redirected from Cookbook:Jersey breakfast dog)
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes |American cuisine
|Jersey Breakfast Dog|
- 1 beef hot dog
- 1 strip bacon
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice American or cheddar cheese
- 1 bun
- Preheat deep fryer to 355°F.
- Wrap bacon around the hot dog, securing at each end with a toothpick.
- When oil reaches 355°F, lower wrapped hot dog into fryer.
- Heat frying pan and fry one egg.
- Place cooked egg on a small plate.
- Open bun and place onto frying pan on low heat or in toaster oven to lightly toast.
- When bacon is firm and crispy, remove hot dog from oil.
- Place slice of cheese onto egg and microwave for 7-10 seconds.
- Place egg and cheese on to bun.
- Remove toothpicks from hot dog, and add to bun.
- Add condiments and serve.