Cookbook:Italian Marinated Chicken
|Italian Marinated Chicken|
Marinating Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Italian Marinated Chicken
- Mix broth, tomatoes, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a shallow non-metallic dish.
- Reserve half
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from broth mixture. Discard the marinade
- Grill or broil chicken for 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often with reserved broth mixture.