- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, and ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- Place chicken on a sheet of plastic wrap and cover with another. Pound out to ¼ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle one side of chicken liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread unseasoned side with cheese mixture and roll up.
- Place seam-side down in a greased 13x9-inch (or smaller) baking dish. Pour sauce over and bake in a 425°F oven 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Heat broiler. Sprinkle chicken with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted. Remove and serve warm.