Hot wings are a dish of seasoned and fried chicken wings tossed in a spicy sauce.
- 3 oz. (85g) butter, melted
- 3 oz. (85g) hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- To make the sauce: combine melted butter, hot sauce, minced garlic, and soy sauce in a stainless steel bowl.
- Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine seasoning salt, pepper, and wings. Toss to coat. Fry wings in batches in oil for 11 minutes. Drain on a rack. DO NOT use paper towels. They will make it greasy.
- Toss wings with sauce and serve warm.