Cookbook:Greek Chicken Wrap
|Greek Chicken Wrap|
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 ½ cups crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Combine feta, chicken, yogurt sauce, and oregano. Set aside.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil. Add ¼ of chicken mixture and roll the longer side up.
- Repeat until all tortillas have been rolled.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped oregano, and serve cold as a snack.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- You could also do this with pitas for a more traditional version.