Granola bars are a very tasty and easy food to make. They can be sold at the market in small bars, such as the size of a candy bar. However, by following these commonly used steps you can create your own tasty granola bars right at home.
This recipe is for chewy granola bars.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180c).
- Grease 13 x 9" (30cm x 23cm) baking pan.
- Combine butter, sugar and corn syrup.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Add oats and chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 - 22 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
To create granola with extra taste, add a desired amount of nuts and raisin.