Cookbook:Fruit Crumble(Redirected from Cookbook:Fruit crumble)
This recipe can be adapted for people with an allergy by substituting the ingredients for equivalents. For example, to make this suitable for people with milk or dairy allergy use a dairy free margarine.
- Fruit (some fruit can cause allergies, particularly kiwifruit and strawberry)
- Rub together 85g (3oz) margarine with 170g (6oz) flour.
- If you are using cooking apples then core them, peel them and cut them up into small pieces. Add the fruit to an oven safe bowl.
- Sprinkle a desert spoon of sugar onto the fruit.
- Sprinkle the crumble onto the fruit until the fruit is covered by a thick layer of crumble.
- Put in the oven at 160°C (320°F) for 30mins (alter the time and temperature to suit the oven, the time and temperature may also need adjusting for different size fruit crumbles).