Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
This is a generic recipe for fruit crumble. You may use a variety of fruits.
You can use a variety of fruits in this recipe, including but not limited to:
- Apples, peeled, cored, and cut in pieces
- Rub together margarine and flour until crumbly.
- Add the fruit to an oven safe bowl. Sprinkle sugar onto the fruit.
- Sprinkle a thick layer of the crumble over the fruit.
- Bake in the oven at 160°C (320°F) for 30 minutes.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Alter the time and temperature to suit the oven. The time and temperature may also need adjusting for different sizes of fruit crumble.
- This recipe can be adapted for people with an allergy by substituting the ingredients for equivalents. For example, to make this suitable for people with milk or dairy allergy use a dairy free margarine.