- Combine egg yolks, butter, sugar, and cake emulsifier in an electric mixer. Whip until light and expanded.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and grated orange. Fold into the egg yolk mixture.
- Grease a baking pan with butter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 360°F (185°C) until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Let cake cool, and transfer to a serving plate.
- Spread all sides of cake with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with orange, strawberry and kiwifruit, and serve.