Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Cuisine of Albania | Meat Recipes
Fried meatballs (Qofte të fërguara) is an Albanian dish. The term is also used for fried Italian meatballs.
For 4 servings:
- Soak bread in water and squeeze hard to drain.
- Add ground meat, bread crumbs, oil or melted butter, onion, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and mint and mix thoroughly.
- Form into 1-inch thick patties, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Roll in flour and fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with French fries or mashed potatoes.
This article contains information from Frosina.org and it is used with permission.