Cookbook:Fried Cheese Balls with Sausage
- Combine the cheese, flour, sausage and cracker crumbs.
- Using your hands mix well and shape into 1" (2.5 cm) balls.
- Put enough oil in a skillet to fill the skillet to a depth of ¾" (2 cm), more or less.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, when it is hot, put the balls in the pan without crowding them. Cook over medium-high heat, turning until all sides are golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Alternate cooking methodEdit
- Preheat oven to 375°F (230°C).
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly
- Form into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Sausage cheese balls can be frozen uncooked. Thaw and cook according to directions.