Cookbook:Falafel Seitan Bratwurst
Falafel seitan bratwurst is a vegetarian bratwurst substitute that combines chickpea falafel and seitan (gluten).
- Mix gluten flour and falafel mix in a ratio of 30:70 by volume.
- Take 25% more water by volume than falafel-gluten mixture. Mix water with vegetable oil and soy sauce.
- Form a dough from the dry mixture and the liquid mixture.
- Roll the dough into sausages and fry them in an oiled non-stick pan.
- If the dough is too runny you can form round sausages by squeezing from both sides with two spatulas and frying the sausages on four sides. When you turn the sausages on the side you may also have to squeeze from above to give them an approximately round profile.