Cookbook:Dr. Kitchener's Pudding
(Redirected from Cookbook:Dr. Kitchener's pudding)
|Dr. Kitchener's Pudding|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Desserts
A delicious pudding dish.
- Beat the eggs, strain them through a sieve, then gradually stir them into the milk.
- Mix in the sugar and nutmeg.
- Add the flour, beating the mixture until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Gradually add suet and bread-crumbs. Mix all thoroughly together, at least half an hour before putting the pudding into a pot.
- Transfer batter into a buttered mould. Cook for 50 minutes at 350 °F (177 °C).
This page incorporates text from the public domain cookbook Household Cyclopedia by Henry Hartshorne.