Cookbook:Dr. Kitchener's Pudding
(Redirected from Cookbook:Dr. Kitchener's pudding)
|Dr. Kitchener's Pudding|
|Time||55 - 60 minutes|
A delicious pudding dish.
- Beat the eggs, strain them through a sieve, gradually add them to the milk. Stir.
- Mix in the sugar and nutmeg. Stir.
- Add the flour, beating the mixture until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Gradually add suet and bread-crumbs. Mix all thoroughly together, at least half an hour before putting the pudding into a pot.
- Put it into a buttered mould. Cook for 50 minutes at 350°F.