Cookbook:Crispy Roast Potatoes
The perfect roast potatoes. Crispy on the outside, tender but still has a bite to it in the middle.
- Combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Set aside.
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until slightly tougher than tender.
- Drain potatoes dredge in flour. Set out on a cooling rack and let dry for 1 hour.
- Add potatoes to oil mixture and toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer on a greased sheet pan. Season with a small handful of salt and a lot of freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in the bottom third of a 500˚F oven until well browned and crispy on the outside, 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve warm.