|Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour
- Remove the skin and fat from the chicken thighs with kitchen shears.
- Place thighs in a container with Italian dressing. Seal and shake to coat.
- If you have the time, allow the chicken to marinate for extra flavor.
- While chicken marinates, put bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Put marinated chicken thighs in the bowl one at a time, and coat them with crumbs, adding extra bread crumbs as needed.
- Place breaded chicken on a cookie sheet or other baking pan.
- Bake on the oven's center rack at 350°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- For easy clean-up, put parchment paper between the chicken and the pan.