- Combine the flour, salt, & baking powder. Preheat the oven until it reaches 375°F/190°C.
- In another bowl, cream the butter & the sugars until it looks light & fluffy.
- Beat in the flour mixture until it's well-blended.
- Add the chocolate chips & stir with a wooden spoon.
- Drop the cookies in a lightly greased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper by teaspoonfuls in 2-inch (5cm) ball shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are light brown.
- Take the cookies from the cookie sheet with a metal spatula, then let them cool in wire rack.