|Servings||Makes about a dozen and a half|
Choco-crunch bites are a type of no-bake confection bound with peanut butter.
- 1 cup (100 grams (3.5 oz)) sunflower seeds
- 1 cup (80 grams (2.8 oz)) raisins, chopped
- 1 cup (80 grams (2.8 oz)) mini-chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (15 grams (0.53 oz)) puffed rice cereal
- ¾ cup (225 grams (7.9 oz)) peanut butter
- ½ cup (60 grams (2.1 oz)) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (80 grams (2.8 oz)) coconut
- Mix all ingredients except the topping together.
- Form into 1-inch balls by pressing the mixture firmly together with clean hands.
- Gently roll in either the powdered sugar or coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.