Cookbook:Chipotle BBQ Chicken Nuggets
|Chipotle BBQ Chicken Nuggets|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Southwestern U.S. cuisine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 ½ in pieces
- Cornmeal as needed
- Freshly-squeezed lemon juice as needed
- 3 tbsp Chipotle BBQ Rub
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Black pepper
- Place cornmeal in a pie pan and lemon juice in another pie pan.
- Dip chicken pieces in lemon juice then season with BBQ rub. Dip again in lemon juice.
- Dredge pieces, three at a time, in the cornmeal, then dip in lemon juice again then dredge again in cornmeal.
- Heat oil to 350°F and fry pieces in batches for 6 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack but not paper towels.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.