|Yield||2¾ cups (700 ml/1.5 US pt)|
|Serving Size:||1 tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Recipe:||46|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from fat||11|
|Total Fat||1.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||1.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
This is a recipe for a marinade used to impart flavor to chicken before cooking.
- ½ cup (125 ml/4.2 US fl oz) chicken broth
- ¾ cup (185 ml/6.3 US fl oz) white wine
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 3 tbsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup (85 g/3.0 oz) honey
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (60 ml/2.0 US fl oz) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 10 sprigs thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon size zip-top bag.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks before using to marinate chicken.
- To use, proceed as directed in given recipe OR submerge chicken in marinade and let rest for several hours in the fridge before cooking.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Do not store and/or reuse this marinade once it has been in contact with raw meat.