Cookbook:Chicken Karahi (Pakistani Chicken with Tomato and Peppers)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Chicken Karahi)
|Chicken Karahi (Pakistani Chicken with Tomato and Peppers)|
- Combine garlic paste and salt. Rub this mixture over the chicken pieces, and let marinate for several hours.
- Heat some oil in a specialized wok known as a karaahi, and add red peppers to brown.
- Add the marinated chicken to the wok. Let the chicken cook over low heat until it becomes slightly tender.
- Add the diced tomatoes, mixing them thoroughly with the chicken. Let this cook on over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing it with green chilies and coriander.