Cookbook:Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo pizza is a recipe for a medium sized pizza, feeding around four people.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (more if you like lots of chicken)
- one large jar of Alfredo sauce
- one or large package of shredded cheese (e.g. cheddar, mozzarella)
- pizza crust - e.g. Basic Pizza Crust (or you can buy the packaged mix for convenience)
- one package of pepperoni (it gives it that pizza look)
You can add whatever you like if you find this recipe a bit bland.
- First you need to cut up the chicken and cook it. No one wants to eat raw chicken.
- After that is done, make your crust and put in on a medium sized pizza pan.
- Spread some Alfredo sauce on it, and plop some chicken on, make a couple of layers like this then sprinkle your cheese on.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the crust is done. The oven temperature should be about 350°F (175°C)