Cookbook:Chicken Alfredo Pizza
|Chicken Alfredo Pizza|
|Yield||1 medium-sized pizza|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Pizza
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Pizza dough (e.g. Basic Pizza Crust or a pre-packaged dough for convenience)
- 1 large jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1 large package of shredded cheese (e.g. cheddar, mozzarella)
- 1 package of pepperoni
- Cut up the chicken breast, and sear/bake/grill it until it is cooked through.
- Prepare the pizza crust and spread it on a medium-sized pizza pan.
- Spread some Alfredo sauce on the crust, and top with cooked chicken. Repeat to make a few layers, then sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 20 minutes or until the crust is done.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- You can add whatever you like if you find this recipe a bit bland.
- Add more of any of the ingredients if you would like.