Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Cannoli are sweet Italian pastries, also known as cream horns. They consist of a fried pastry shell in the shape of a tube, filled with a sweet cream and cheese mixture.
- Cannoli shells (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon icing
- Prepare the cannoli shells if you are making them yourself.
- Combine the ricotta and sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Fill shells with the ricotta mixture. A piping bag works well here.
- Cool cannoli in the fridge before serving.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Replace the chocolate chips with dried fruit.