Cookbook:Brown Rice Casserole
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine
|Brown Rice Casserole|
|Servings||6 to 8|
|Time||½ hour, plus a few minutes prep time|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cheese, mushrooms, peas, and rice in large bowl.
- Coat 1½ quart baking pan with cooking spray.
- Move mixed ingredients to baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds on top
- Bake 5 minutes more.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Instant brown rice will work fine.
- Mushroom "stems and pieces" are okay.