- Dissolve the yeast in 3 cups of the warm milk. Add ½ tablespoon of sugar, salt, egg yolk, and melted butter.
- Stir, then add half the flour, and knead the dough.
- Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth or towel and leave it in a warm place for 1.5–2 hours, or until the volume of the dough is doubled.
- Heat the rest of the milk to 122°F, then mix it into the batter along with the rest of flour and sugar. Pour in well-whipped egg white.
- Knead the dough again and leave it until it rises.
- Heat an oiled frying pan. With a large ladle pour some batter in the center so it makes a circle.
- When the bottom of the blin is ready (the edges of the blin should have separated from the pan and be pointing upwards), turn it over.
- After it is ready, put the blin on a large plate and start making the next one.