- 300 gr ground almonds
- 250 gr sugar
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1-2 drops bitter almond
- Vanilla essence
- Some almonds for decoration
- Rice paper
- Add ground almond, sugar,lemon juice and bitter almond in a bowl and mix well.
- Thicken egg white till it stiffens and then mix with the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Lay rice paper on flat baking dish.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture in your palm and roll it into a small ball.
- Place on rice paper, and flatten a little.
- Repeat till you use all the ingredients.
- Place an almond on each "Pastina"and bake in a pre-heated oven to 375 for 25 minutes or until light golden brown