Cookbook:Bell Pepper Chili
|Bell Pepper Chili|
|Servings||12 (1 cup each)|
Chili made with bell-peppers, served over white rice.
- Chop onions and peppers coarsely.
- Defrost beef. Put it in a large pot.
- Fry on medium until the beef turns brown. Drain grease.
- Add peppers and onions to the pot.
- Fry until the onions are transparent. Drain grease if necessary.
- Add crushed tomatoes. Simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add chili powder and garlic salt to taste.
- Serve over white rice. Optionally, top with shredded cheddar cheese.