Cookbook:Beer Marinated Shrimp
This is an excellent shrimp dish that must be marinated overnight, so if you need dinner half an hour from now this isn't for you.
- Slice up an onion.
- Chop up a few cloves of garlic.
- Place these, the shrimp and the beer, in a plastic or glass bowl.
- Add as much Tabasco as you'd like (start with 1 TBSP) and some salt and pepper.
- Cover and marinate over night.
- Next day before cooking remove shrimp from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Melt some butter in a pan and sauté shrimp until pink and done.
- Don't overcook or they'll be rubbery.
- You can also grill the shrimp.