Cookbook:Beef with Suya Sauce
|Beef with Suya Sauce|
Suya sauce is a sauce made with beef suya. It is easy to make and tasty.
- Blend the habanero pepper, onions, and tomatoes into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the tomato paste, and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the puréed pepper-onion-tomato mixture, and continue to fry for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the seasoning cube, garlic powder, ginger powder, and salt to taste.
- Stir in the suya beef and bell pepper. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with white rice, boiled yam, spaghetti, or macaroni.