Cookbook:Beef Yakiniku Pizza
|Beef Yakiniku Pizza|
|Time||1 hour 30 minutes|
Yakiniku is a Japanese term referring broadly to grilled or barbecued meat dishes (see Yakiniku). This recipe tops pizza dough with a yakiniku-style beef stir-fry.
- 600 g high protein flour
- 200 g low protein flour
- 15 g instant yeast
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 75 ml cold water
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ big onion, chopped
- ½ red capsicum, cut into 10 pieces
- 600 g tenderloin meat, cut 2 * 1 * 1 cm
- 100 ml water
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornflour, dissolved with 20 ml water
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 5 tbsp. tomato sauce
- Combine flours, yeast, sugar, water, and salt to make a dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and rest the dough 10 minutes until expanded.
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan. Add the onion and capsicum, and sauté for 10 seconds.
- Add the tenderloin and the water. Add the mirin, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Add the dissolved cornflour, salt, and sugar. Stir until well-mixed and slightly thickened.
- Separate the solids from the extra sauce. Reserve the sauce to serve with the pizza.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a 10 cm diameter. Spread the meat topping on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at the temperature 220˚C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauces.