Cookbook:Banana Split II
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Banana, ice-cream, whipped cream, ice-cream topping, sprinkles and a cherry on top—how much better can this get?
- 1 banana
- Ice cream (of your choice)
- Ice cream topping (of your choice)
- Hundreds-and-thousands or sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Peel the banana, cut it in half (length wise), and place it in the serving bowl.
- Place three full scoops of ice-cream in-between the two pieces of banana.
- Cover the whole thing with a generous serving of whipped cream.
- Cover that with a generous serve of ice-cream topping of your choice.
- Sprinkle some hundreds and thousands of sprinkles over the top of all of that.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top.