Cookbook:Banana Chip Muffins
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Bread | Breakfast
|Banana Chip Muffins|
|Energy||206 calories (1 muffin)|
|Note||206 calories (1 muffin)|
A muffin with a cake texture and wonderful banana taste.
- 1 ¾ cup (250 g / 8.8 oz) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (110 g / 3.9 oz) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup (40 g / 1.4 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (60 ml / 2 fl oz) cooking oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml / 2 oz) milk
- 1 cup (250 g / 8.8 oz / 3 ea.) mashed ripe bananas
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and banana.
- Pour into well in flour mixture. Stir just to moisten—the batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffin cups ¾ full. Bake at 400 °F (205 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- These muffins taste best when still warm.