Cookbook:Banana Chip Muffins
|Banana Chip Muffins|
|Energy||206 calories (1 muffin)|
|Time||25 - 30 minutes|
A muffin with a cake texture and wonderful banana taste.
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and banana.
- Pour into well in flour mixture. Stir just to moisten (note that the batter will be lumpy)
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400 °F (205 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Notes, tips and variationsEdit
- Taste best when still warm.