Cookbook:Banana Chip Muffins
|Banana Chip Muffins|
|Energy||206 calories (1 muffin)|
|Time||25 - 30 minutes|
A muffin with a cake texture and wonderful banana taste.
- 1 ¾ cup (250 grams (8.8 oz)) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (110 grams (3.9 oz)) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup (40 grams (1.4 oz)) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (60 milliliters (2.0 US fl oz)) cooking oil
- ¼ cup (60 milliliters (2.0 US fl oz)) milk
- 1 cup (250 grams (8.8 oz)) mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and banana.
- Pour into well in flour mixture. Stir just to moisten—the batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffin cups ¾ full. Bake at 400 °F (205 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Notes, tips and variationsEdit
- These muffins taste best when still warm.