The bagel toast is a modern Israeli snack. A good bagel toast has a crispy outside, and is not mushy.
- Cut the bagel in half.
- Spread the Brindsah cheese (or the Feta cheese) on the half bagel.
- Cover with several slices of hard cheese.
- Add the corn and the sliced green olives.
- Add several tomato slices and onion slices.
- Pour ketchup and Thousand Island dressing on top.
- Cover the bagel with the other half of the bagel.
- Pour more Thousand Island dressing on top of the bagel and put it onto the grill.
- Activate the grill.
- Remove the bagel when all the cheese has melted and the outside is medium-dark brown and crispy, about 2 minutes.
- Eat immediately, served with any combination of sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumber, and/or pickles.