Cookbook:Bête Noire (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Bête noire)
Bête Noire is a rich flourless chocolate cake.
- Chop chocolate in finely.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the melted butter and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the syrup and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and parchment-lined 9-inch (23cm) springform pan.
- Cook in a Bain-marie at 350°F (180°C) in an oven for 25-30 minutes.