Cookbook:Bête Noire (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
|Bête Noire (Flourless Chocolate Cake)|
Bête Noire is a rich flourless chocolate cake.
- Heat the water and sugar together until fully dissolved.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the melted butter, and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar syrup and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and parchment-lined 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
- Cook in a bain-marie at 350°F (180°C) in an oven for 25–30 minutes.