Books on this shelf deal with self improvement: self-guided improvement—economically, intellectually, or emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis. Self improvement often takes place on the basis of self-reliance, of publicly available information, or of support groups where people in similar situations join together.
The following 10 related categories may be of interest, out of 10 total.
- Book:Career Handbook (1 page)
- Book:Coping with Male Pattern Baldness (1 page)
- Book:Happiness (17 pages)
- Book:Intelligence Intensification (1 cat, 16 pages)
- Book:Living With Depression (10 pages)
- Book:Overcoming Procrastination (1 cat, 11 pages)
- Book:Playful Organizing (10 pages)
- Shelf:Job search (4 cats, 4 pages)
- Book:Yoga (18 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Self improvement"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.