Books on this shelf deal with nuclear engineering: the application of the breakdown of atomic nuclei and/or other sub-atomic physics, based on the principles of nuclear physics. It includes, but is not limited to, the interaction and maintenance of nuclear fission systems and components — specifically, nuclear reactors, nuclear power plants, and nuclear weapons. The field may also include the study of nuclear fusion, medical applications of radiation, nuclear safety, heat/thermodynamics transport, nuclear fuel, nuclear proliferation, and the effect of radioactive waste or radioactivity in the environment.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- ► Book:Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant: The WikiBook (64 pages)
- ► Book:Fukushima Aftermath (34 pages)
- ► Book:Fukushima Aftermath: Whither the Indian Point Nuke? (12 pages)
- ► Book:Introductory Neutronics (3 pages)
- ► Book:Radioactive Waste Management (9 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Nuclear engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.