Books on this shelf are about chess, a board game that reached its current form in Europe about five hundred years ago.
The following 8 related categories may be of interest, out of 8 total.
- Book:Four-Player Chess (1 cat, 22 pages)
- Book:Chess (5 cats, 100 pages)
- Book:Chess Guide for the Intermediate Player (6 pages)
- Book:Chess Opening Theory (1 cat, 1,611 pages)
- Book:Chess Strategy (1 cat, 10 pages)
- Book:Chess Variants (23 pages)
- Book:Star Wars Chess (4 pages)
- Book:Top Tips For Chess Organisers (5 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Chess"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.