This shelf contains books on assembly languages: the lowest-level human-readable method for programming a particular computer. Assembly languages are platform specific, and therefore there is a different assembly language necessary for programming every different type of computer. Assembly languages generally has a one-to-one correspondence with the underlying machine language, which is not human readable.
The following 11 related categories may be of interest, out of 11 total.
- Book:360 Assembly (1 cat, 54 pages)
- Book:MIPS Assembly (1 cat, 23 pages)
- Book:PowerPC Assembly (4 pages)
- Book:TI 83 Plus Assembly (14 pages)
- Book:Z80 Assembly (6 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Assembly languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.