- 1 What writing system(s) does this language use?
- 2 How many people speak this language?
- 3 Where is this language spoken?
- 4 What is the history of this language?
- 5 Who are some famous authors or poets in this language?
- 6 What are some basic words in this language that I can learn?
- 7 What is a simple song/poem/story that I can learn in this language?
What writing system(s) does this language use?Edit
Welsh uses the Roman (English) alphabet, with the letters J, K, Q, V, X, and Z removed. Welsh adds the "letters" CH, DD, FF, NG, LL, PH, RH, and TH. Welsh also adds the circumflex (^) to mark a long vowel. Therefore, Welsh has this 35-letter alphabet:
How many people speak this language?Edit
About 750,000 people speak Welsh.
Where is this language spoken?Edit
What is the history of this language?Edit
Old Welsh was first spoken in the 6th century.
What are some basic words in this language that I can learn?Edit
What is a simple song/poem/story that I can learn in this language?Edit
| This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.