If you have made contributions to this Wikibook and would like to have formal credit for being an author, please add your name to the list below:
- Robert Horning - began the book;
- Ishan Kashyap Hazarika - Created the page on Assamese language;
- Ryan Cunningham - idioma inglais/English language; editing; spelling; accuracy.
- Michael Ayoub - Polish language;
- George D. Božović - Serbian and Quenya languages;
- Bronwyn Gannan - literature and history corners;
- Girish - Hindi, Marathi, and Sanskrit languages;
- Jesse Hannah - Japanese language;
- Benjamin Aaron Horowitz - Arabic language;
- ImageObserver - Russian language;
- David Johncock - English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Italian, and Esperanto languages;
- Markus Koljonen – Finnish language;
- Limetom - Irish, Latin, and Persian languages;
- Michistraße - Afrikaans language;
- Miso - Japanese language;
- Rahul "Sabretooth" Shirke - Marathi, Sanskrit, and Hindi languages.
- Randy Wilson - Organization, proofing, editing.
- Justin Silvestre - Tagalog language.
- Xania - Manx Gaelic and Slovenian languages
- Mayur Polepalli - Telegu language
- Onur - Turkish language.
- Bart Niday - Editing, Georgian, small sections of many languages.
- Robert Doyle - Added to the Irish language.
- Laleena - Irish and Latin mostly.
- Mouse is back - Created Norwegian.
- Rmawhorter - Editing, proofing, continuity between articles, Swahili, refining various articles.
- John Pagunsan - Contributed, Edited and Finished Tagalog
- I-20 did Lojban.
- Jonathan Crum - Created Armenian.
- Tayyab Saeed - Bit of work on Urdu.