Current work projects Edit
- A study to see how well individuals can measure differences in area accross a set of objects
- A mouse wheel controller to see how well mice can measure distance
- A lingusitic comparative tool that allows researchers to collaborate on language parsing trees
- Image creation tool that can create recognizable patterns in a noise field.
- A web based file and communication management tool so researchers can collaborate on grant proposals
Self initiated projects Edit
- EditThis.info wiki hosting
- Create a web site that anyone can edit
- Great for collaborating for classes and research projects
- Also great for clubs and groups of friends with a similar intrest
- cueFlash web based flashcard application
- Learn sign language
- Memorize terms for an exam
- Share with friends
- A Place to organize all of the video content on the web
- ConstantSun Advanced Web System Development
- A web system development business I am starting
All about me Edit
- My Blog- Read my ramblings and find out what I am up to. I am not much of a blogger, so don't expect much on updates.
- Contact Info - Email, IM, etc...
- Photos - Pictures of parties, friends, and holidays
- Shared Folder - My shared folder containing random stuff you can download.
- My Wishlist - My birthday is November 15th. Send me an email when your birthday is and what is on your wishlist.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
Other nonsense Edit
Books I am working on Edit
Links for self Edit
Chat with me Edit
not sure if you created the cryptography scratch pad but it's a great idea and i have started importing articles from wikipedia to fill out the holes. --Erichmj 07:32, 28 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Nope, I think I just put a small addition on it, but it is a pretty good artical. --RobKohr 19:58, 4 Jan 2005 (UTC)