RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/RAC Attack 12c/Clone VirtualBox VM< RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home | RAC Attack 12c
Prev: Install Linux
Create Cluster (e)
- Create Virtualbox Shared Storage
- Configure Storage Persistent Naming
- Clone VirtualBox VM
- Create Second VirtualBox VM
- Configure Second Linux VM
- Complete DNS Setup
- VNC Server Setup
- Shutdown the VM. [root@collabn1 ~]# shutdown -h now Broadcast message from firstname.lastname@example.org (/dev/pts/0) at 8:42 ... The system is going down for halt NOW!
- Clone the disk collabn1.vdi: from VirtualBox Manager, click File -> Virtual Media Manager.
- Right-click on the disk collabn1.vdi and click Copy...
- Leave the file collabn1.vdi, click Next.
- Leave VDI as file type. Click Next.
- Leave Dynamically allocated. Click Next.
- Type in the full path or choose through the browse icon the Location for the disk file to be created. Again, it is better to use the common folder racattack12c previously created for all the virtual disks. The file should be named collabn2.vdi. Click Copy.
- Click Close to exit from the Virtual Media Manager.