RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/RAC Attack 12c/Create Virtualbox Shared Storage
Prev: Install Linux
Create Cluster (e)
- Create Virtualbox Shared Storage
- Configure Storage Persistent Naming
- Clone VirtualBox VM
- Create Second VirtualBox VM
- Configure Second Linux VM
- Complete DNS Setup
- VNC Server Setup
- Shutdown the server: [root@collabn1 ~]# shutdown -h now Broadcast message from firstname.lastname@example.org (/dev/pts/0) at 9:06 ... The system is going down for halt NOW!
- In the VirtualBox Manager, select the machine collabn1, click Settings -> Storage. Select Controller SATA and click on the Add Hard Disk button: Click on Create New Disk:
- Leave VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image) selected and click Next.
- For the shared storage, select Fixed size and click Next.
- Change the location of the file to the folder racattack12 previously created. Enter asm1.vdi as disk name. Enter 5.00Gb as disk size. Click Create.
- Now the disk is physically created with a size of 5Gb, so it can take more time to complete.
- Repeat the steps to create three more disks:
- asm2.vdi (5.00GB)
- asm3.vdi (5.00GB)
- asm4.vdi (5.00GB)