MATLAB Programming/Advanced Topics/Toolboxes and Extensions
Toolboxes and ExtensionsEdit
In vanilla MATLAB , you may have some difficulties of running certain type of computations yourself . Hence, therefore to make your computation job easier , why not try to use some of the free open source & free toolbox.
*Note that some of the toolbox are developed with the official toolbox from MATHWORKS , hence if you didn't have paid for the toolbox, it may not be working as intended.
*The list here is not exhaustive and you may add them here to promote your own toolboxes that you created yourself.
- GUIDE allows the creation of interactive user interfaces.
- Simulink is for modeling, simulating and analysing systems.
- Psychtoolbox aids in researching for vision and neuroscience research.
- EEGLAB aids in processing electrophysiological data
- Rigbox runs neurophysiological experiments and managing data
- Advance Image Processing have image processing toolbox can be used for free
Psychtoolbox is a set of tools that aid in vision research