MATLAB Programming/Advanced Topics/Toolboxes and Extensions
Toolboxes and ExtensionsEdit
The toolboxes are pretty good if you can afford them. In version 7 there are a lot of toolboxes.
- GUIDE allows the creation of interactive user interfaces.
- Simulink is for modeling, simulating and analysing systems.
- Psychtoolbox is a set of tools that aid in vision research.
- Distributed computing- The distributed computing toolbox is a set of tools that aid in distributing models over a cluster.
- Optimization- The optimization toolbox includes various algorithms for minimization.