Knowledge Management Cases in Asia
This e-book is created by forty-one education students at The University of Hong Kong. It contains actual cases of KM application in various Asian organizations, which includes the beverage industry, a law enforcement unit, a public transport corporation, the telecommunication industry, a non-government organization, a school, and a Chinese dining corporation.
In this e-book, the reason for KM implementation in the industries, strategies employed, problems encountered and some suggestions for future development are recorded. Some of the names and facts pertaining to the organizations may have been modified in order to protect the privacy of the people involved.
- Samuel Kai Wah Chu, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Division of Information & Technology Studies
- Deputy Director, Centre for Information Technology in Education
- Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong
- Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: http://www.edu.hku.hk/samchu/
Table of contentsEdit
- Implementation of Knowledge Management in Asia's Beverage Industry
- Knowledge Management in a Law Enforcement Unit
- A Case Study on the Effects of Implementing a Customer Knowledge Management System to a Public Transport Corporation
- Knowledge Management Practice in Telecommunication Industry
- Knowledge Management Pioneer of Non Government Organization in Asia
- Implementation of Knowledge Management in Telecommunication Industry
- A case study of how knowledge management be applied in a school environment in Hong Kong
- Knowledge Management of a Chinese Dining Corporation in Hong Kong