Interlingual Energizers/One to Six
|energizer and concentration game|
The introduction is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
I see that we're a bit tired. Let's do a game to wake up again.
Ich stelle fest, dass wir ein bisschen müde sind. Lasst und ein Spiel spielen, um wieder wach zu werden.
The rules is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
- Please stand in a circle and copy what I'm doing.
- First we will all say "Ommmm".
- Then we will count from one to six. For every number we point with both hands to the sides and clap.
- After doing this we count again from one to six. For every number we have to do a movement. After every movement we clap.
- Touch your right shoulder.
- Touch your left shoulder.
- Touch your left foot.
- Touch your right foot.
- Touch your right knee.
- Touch your left knee.
- Then we repeat doing this from step 3, but we only count from one to five and leave one movement out.
- The game goes on like this until no movements are left. It's very hard to keep the same rhythm. If you fail some how you get eliminated.
- You can vary the movements and their amount.