Interlingual Energizers/Horse race
|group size||min 1|
|space||free space outdoor or indoor|
|time||max. 5-10 min|
|Energizer for younger children or ice breaker for older participants|
We are on a horse race. Which sound does the horse make? How does the horse move? …
Estamos en una carrera de caballos. Que sonido hace el caballo? Como se mueve el caballo? ...
Wir sind auf einem Pferderennen. Welches Geräusch machen Pferde? Wie macht ein Pferd?
The rules is also available in 1 other languages: español
- We will have to avoid different obstacles. Please copy my movements!
- Those movements can be:
- left / tree: everybody bends to the left
- right / tree: everybody bends to the right
- jump: everybody jumps
- duck: everybody ducks
- grandstand: everybody waves to the audience
- pictures: everybody takes picturs
- bridge: instead of hitting you thighs you start hitting your chest and make a sound
- police: you have to stop instantly
End of the Game
We arrived. Puh, I'm tired.
- Be creative and invent new movements / obstacles.
- This game can also be used to tell stories or introduce aspects of a different culture. E.g. for Finland: We walk. We arrive at the airport. We fly. We get off the plane. It's incredibly cold. We have to put on more clothes. We meet Santa Claus here has a huge belly…