This Wikibook begins with an introduction to the language and a series of lessons.
You may also wish to browse further down this contents page for other useful pages, including Kosa kata (vocabulary), Alat-alat untuk pelajaran (Tools for learning) and other resources.
This section describes the basics of the Indonesian language. Mostly it discusses the most basic structure of the language. What you'll learn here will be clarified further in the later sections.
- Huruf-Huruf Indonesian Alphabet
- Sapaan Greetings
- Ini, Itu This, That
- Kata Ganti Pronouns
- Kalimat Sederhana Simple Sentences
- Angka-Angka Numbers
- Kata Depan Prepositions
This section will expand your vocabulary and grammar building on the sentence structures explained in the basic lessons.
- Memperkenalkan Diri Introducing Yourself
- Keluargaku My Family
- Rumahku My Home
- Di Sekolah At School
- Jam Berapa Sekarang? What Time is it?
- Ke Pasar To the Market
- Pelangi Rainbow
- Selamat Ulang Tahun Happy Birthday!
- Sakit Getting Sick
- Pergi ke Bali Going to Bali
- Mau ke mana? Where are you going?
Learn some cultural background of the Indonesian language and further improve your vocabulary using the grammar you've learned so far.
Alat-alat pembelajaran (Tools for learning)Edit
- Essential words and easy words
- Menambah kosa kata dengan asosiasi kata Adding vocabulary with word association - this page may be useful from beginners to advanced stages.
- Lagu anak-anak Children's songs can help with learning basic language.
- Perkecualian dalam pengucapan Exceptions to pronunciation rules
- Tongue Twister
Hal-hal menarik (interesting stuff)Edit
- English word rooted from Indonesian:
- Durian = Duri (thorn)+ an (grammar) = Object with thorn
- Orangutan = Orang Hutan = Forest person
- Lahar = debris flow of pyroclastic material
- Rattan = rotan
- Amok = amuk
Tata Bahasa (Grammar)Edit
Kosa Kata (Vocabulary)Edit
Lihat Juga (See Also)Edit
- Indonesian Reader - another Wikibook for learning Indonesian, focusing on the vocabulary, and exposure to usage. Incomplete.
- Indonesian language at Wikipedia
- Indonesian Slang Language article at Wikipedia: for advanced speakers
- BukuWiki - WikiBooks in Indonesian language (monolingual)
Online dictionary links:
- www.kamus.net - A user-friendly bilingual translation database which is still maturing itself and continuously adding new entries
- www.sederet.com - A Large English-Indonesian Online Dictionary
- Kamus Malesbanget - Indonesian's Slang Online Dictionary
- Kamus Indonesia -English - UGM University
Online translation links:
- toggletext.com Webpage & text (up to 300 words free translation)
Situs-situs untuk belajar bahasa Indonesia (Sites for learning Indonesian)Edit
- (NEW) Online Indonesian Courses from University of Hawaii (with downloadable materials)
- Learn Indonesian Online - A collection of free audio dialogues and transcripts for beginners to advanced.
- Bintang Bahasa - An extensive collection of audio samples, lessons and exercises for beginners to advanced advanced learners.
- Learning Indonesian Podcast - A free audio lesson podcast with native Indonesian and English speaking instructors updated twice a week.
- SEAsite – Indonesia home – from the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University.
- Other Indonesian Language Resources - some links may be useful.
- Hangman Indonesia - Indonesian-themed online word game for more advanced enthusiasts of Indonesian language and culture.
- Learn Indonesian at Free Language - Free resources for learning Bahasa Indonesia.
- The Straight Dope on Bahasa Indonesia - a series of language guides available to those interested in modern, particularly colloquial, Indonesian.
Tentang Buku Ini (About this Book)Edit
- Pengarang Authors