Important Note Edit
This book will remove the system part (which your textbook does cover) and add parts your textbook does not cover (i.e. details on internal and external processes).
Guiding Questions Edit
From the curriculum and assessment guide:
- How should we look at the Earth as a system?
- What is the overall structure of the Earth?
- How is rock formed?
- What is the general geomorphology and geology of Hong Kong?
- What are the major landform features in Hong Kong?
- How can people manage the geological resources and geological hazards in Hong Kong?